Appointments – Before your Visit – Shop Small, Stay Healthy
We are currently working by appointment. All services require an appointment; including piercings, jewelry change/installs or checkups.
- We require appropriate identification and/or documentation for all minors, legal guardians, & adults for all piercing and jewelry services.
- We allow a support person/ friend to accompany you, we please ask appointments limit group attending to two-three people.
- *For oral piercings and services we currently require proof of vaccination or negative covid test within 72 hours of the appointment.*
Upon Arrival – Protecting Our Clients & Team
- We require that all individuals wear a face mask/covering in studio.
- Please arrive at scheduled appointment time, when we are ready we will welcome you in.
- We invite you to use our hand washing sink and/or hand sanitizer upon entry.
- For the health and safety of all our clients we continue to advise you to refrain from touching any piercings new or healed, as well as the jewelry displays and other similar surfaces.
We appreciate your support and patience as we update, and implement procedures to keep our team and clients safe.
If you have any questions about scheduling, new requirements, or require additional accommodations, contact us.
Thank you, -Obelisk Body Piercing
Booking an Appointment
-The appointment block gives you time to select jewelry, get pierced, and go over aftercare, it could take less or more time, as each appointment is unique.
-We require appropriate identification and/or documentation for all minors, legal guardians, & adults for all piercing and jewelry services.
-Unfortunately if you arrive with out proper identification, we can not preform any services, and the appointment will be forfeited.
-A card is required to hold your appointment.
-Upon consultation you may be advised to wait, change, or forgo the piercing if we feel it will not meet requirements to heal well.
On the booking, be sure to click the MORE INFO under the services you wish to schedule to review details.