Booking an Appointment!
We welcome you and invite you to review our new updates and policies.
Updates – Appointments & Staffing
- The studio open, we are currently working by appointment only with our availability shown on booking site.
- All services will require an appointment; including piercings, jewelry change/installs or checkups.
- We’re temporarily not offering any oral procedures (lip and tongue piercings), including new piercing and jewelry changes.
- We are temporarily not offering new piercing services for minors under 10. We are still available to help all minors with existing piercings experiencing troubles or concerns. Click here to view our current update for minors.
Before your Visit – Shop Small, Stay Healthy 👤
- Our studio policy requires a valid form of identification for all piercing and jewelry services.
- As per state guidelines, clients must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the location. Service appointment times are limited to 30 min maximum.
- Currently no guests, please have drivers and guests remain in car or support the other local business and cafes. *Unless; the client is an adult consenting for a minor, needed for assistance and/or support person.*
- We currently are appointment only for all services. Our lobby waiting area will be closed.
Upon Arrival – Protecting Our Clients & Team 👥
- Coming into the studio, it is required that all individuals wear a face mask/covering.
- Clients are asked to contact the studio prior to entering the building, when we are ready we will open access to the facility.
- When necessary, we may ask clients to wait momentarily outside or browse local, until we are ready, this will help us to maintain appropriate physical distancing.
- We invite you to use our hand washing sink and/or hand sanitizer upon entry.
- For the health and safety of all our clients we continue to advise you to refrain from touching any piercings new or healed, as well as the jewelry displays and other similar surfaces.
- We suggest payments for service be through card or a touchless system to reduce the handling of cash.
We appreciate your support and patience as we reopen the studio. We continuously update, and implement new procedures to help keep our team and clients safe.
If you have any questions about scheduling, new requirements, or require additional accommodations, contact us.
Thank you, we can’t wait to see you soon! -Obelisk Body Piercing
Booking an Appointment
The appointment block gives you time to select jewelry, get pierced, and go over aftercare, it could take less or more time, as each appointment is unique.
A payment card is required to hold your appointment.
Please arrive ready, with valid identification, eaten a few hours prior.
Unfortunately if you arrive with out proper identification, we can not preform any services, and the appointment will be forfeited.
We require appropriate identification and/or documentation for all minors, legal guardians, & adults for all piercing and jewelry services.
Upon consultation you may be advised to wait, change, or forgo the piercing if we feel it will not meet requirements to heal well.
If you have any questions, contact us.